Based on 2 people sharing per room per night (from 01st April 2014)
|Riber Wing!||from £95.00 - minimum 2 night stay|
|Rose Room||from £90.00 - minimum 2 night stay|
|Peony Room||from £85.00 - minimum 2 night stay|
- Includes homemade refreshments on arrival and a choice of breakfast menus catering for all needs.
- One night stay - please phone or email for availability
- Single night occupancy - please phone for availability
- Extra Riber Wing accommodation - £65.00 pppnb
- Single occupancy of Peony Ensuite - subject to availability.
- A minimum two night reservation will be required for advance bookings and 3 night reservations are required over Bank Holidays.
- METHODS OF PAYMENT: Cash or cheque - payable to R J Dornan
- Credit Card payments are subject to terms.
- Credit/Debit card details or a non-refundable deposit are required at the time of booking.
Terms and Conditions
In line with all other accommodation providers Yew Tree Cottage has its own policy associated with bookings and cancellations therefore please make sure you have adequate insurance cover. For bookings we require a non - refundable deposit of 50% of the cost of the total stay to confirm the reservation. You must make sure that this reaches us within 48 hours of making the booking or provide us with credit/debit card details. The balance is due on departure. Preferred method of payment is by cash or UK cheque - payable to R J Dornan. We will charge credit/debit cards or render an account for the full amount as the result of a late cancellation (7 days or less) or in the event of a no show. In the case of guests cutting short their stay with us 100% of the total cost of the stay will be due. All Credit and Debit Card payments will be subject to a £1 .00 handling charge per transaction and all Credit Card transactions will be subject to a 4.50% bank commission.
Please note we cannot accommodate children under the age of twelve and the only animals we are able to house are guide dogs. Guests may not cook or consume hot food in the bedrooms and under certain circumstances guests may be asked to pay for breakages or damage which they incur. Yew Tree Cottage is a no smoking establishment.
We have a steep drive at Yew Tree Cottage which flattens out at the top to provide ample level parking. Entry to the cottage is up a maximum of three shallow steps (or two via the kitchen). All our letting rooms are on the first floor, initially up eight stairs to the landing and then up a further three steps to the bedrooms. Downstairs there are threshold bars or steps between most rooms. While we do everything we can at Yew Tree Cottage to provide accessibility for as many people as possible, the age and nature of our property will make access for some rather difficult. Please phone us on 01629 583862 should you wish to have more information or to discuss your personal needs.